- No advance or phone sales - tickets must be purchased in person at Mukilteo Coffee Roasters on Crawford Road
- No credit cards - cash or checks only - checks should be made payable to Good Cheer, with "Garden" written in the memo line
- Limit of 4 tickets per person - there are 28 seats available
- Tickets are $75 per person - they include 5 courses with 3 oz. wine pairings
- 100%of the proceeds is donated to the charity.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Tickets for the Sun. Sept. 27 Langley Chefs Dinner to be held at Mukilteo Coffee Roasters will go on sale this Thursday Aug. 27 at 9 am at Mukilteo Coffee Roasters. This dinner will benefit the Good Cheer Garden program. If you're not already familiar with our series, each of us prepares a course and pairs a wine with it. The chefs include Sieb from Prima, Matt from the Inn, Jess from Mukilteo Coffee, Des from Useless Bay Coffee and Donna from Chef's Pantry.
Here are some details regarding ticket sales -